Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 fun new exercises to do WHILE pregnant or while not.....

Here is a new video post as promised! I haven't been able to do one since moving and I'm afraid picking a location in my apartment with good lighting was difficult, so you'll have to forgive the darkness- and I hope you can still see me! Also take into account I'm 7 months pregnant... so I may look awkward:) LOL!

I also messed up with the music- next time I'll probably just forgo the music, but I wanted to try it out and see what it was like. I hope you can at least hear me well enough to get the gist of the exercises. I'm doing the plank with a bear crawl back and forth and then a body weight exercise for your shoulders. You can do all of this in the safety and comfort of your own home!:) (you'll also want to pause the music on the right to make sure you can hear me)





Let me know what you think and as always


HAVE FUN AND HAPPY TRAINING!

Work IT!


No comments: