Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Announcement!!


I have a new website coming that I have been working on. I will of course- upload everything I have put on this blog- and add it over to my new site. Many people have e-mailed me and asked me if I could help them with personal training-- even though they don't live near me. That all they need really is a set routine and then a cheerleader and someone to hold them accountable--- SOOOO-- to make all your wishes come true- my new website will offer on-line personal training, for a very good price while I'm in the process of getting certified, and then my prices will go up- once I'm "verifiable" Even though- I think 12 years of experience DEFINITELY speaks for itself;)

I'm excited about this new venture I'm taking on- and once the site is up with all the details you will be the first to know!

Hope everyone is training hard!

No comments: