Friday, January 8, 2010

What does the New Year bring??


Lots and LOTS of


MOTIVATION!


But how long does it last?? Did you know that by April 90% of the "resolution" gym goers no longer go to the gym. One of my all time favorite quotes is:

"Some people say motivation doesn't stick. Well either does a shower-that's why we advise you to take one everyday." ---Zig Ziglar


What motivates you? Do you have a daily source of inspiration? When the New Years resolution mania wears off--- what keeps YOU going?? What keeps ME going is having other people hold me accountable. Letting other people know my goals and then surrounding myself with positive people who care and want ME to succeed!

That is why tomorrow I will be posting "after baby" pics- and starting back up where I left off with my road back to fitness. I will post more details tomorrow about my goals and other fun info.

But for now- I want you to think about what keeps you going when the "initial motivation" starts to wear off?

I'm also going to start a daily motivational e-mail. If you would like to receive this e-mail to help give you that daily jump start, please e-mail me at bertie.fitbody@gmail.com 0r you can leave your e-mail address as a comment.

This is going to be a FANTASTIC year-- and I'm excited to restart my journey and to share it with you. And I'd love for YOU to share your journey with me!!

I'd say that this little sweetheart was worth me being sidetracked for the past 9 months:)


Remember- find what MOTIVATES you-- and refresh yourself DAILY.....

2 comments:

MarciaG said...

So worth it!!
She is adorable Bertie!!!

Lisa said...

I am excited that you are starting your blog up again! Looking forward to future posts!