Sunday, February 13, 2011

CONTEST- WIN A 25$ OR $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO AMAZON!

  
 YES!
(You did read that right)

I am holding a contest to decide on what "YOU" want to be called.
 I've been calling ya'll my fans- but that just seems too broad- SO.... we need to come up with a good "group" name for all my followers- and MORE importantly for all my clients. 

I've thought about Warriors and some others- but it seems too used. I want something new and FUN! Maybe something like the PURPLE STARS! 
And that is where YOU and the CONTEST come into play.  
I want you to give me some "names" to call my clients and followers- and in return you will either be entered to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon (drawing per person)- and if you are the person who gave me the name that I end up using- by either popular vote, or because I just loved it SOOO much- then YOU will get a $50 Gift Card to Amazon! 

That is  $75 in Amazon Buckaroos up for grabs.

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a "fan" of THE BERTINATOR on Face Book. So go like it NOW!;) 
(you can find the link at the top of my blog on the right hand side)
2. You can give me as many names as you want-- but only one entry for the drawing per actual person. However- the more names you give me - the greater your chances of winning the $50 gift certificate.
3. You need to leave your comment on the blog or on The Bertinator page. 
4. Wish, cross your fingers, wish some more, think positive thoughts about Amazon- and cross your toes. (but not your heart or hope to die) 
5. Hurry... because you have until Wed. 2/16 at 5:00 PST to get 'er done. 

Can't WAIT to read all the names YOU want to be called!

And as a consolation prize- anyone who gives me a name will get an autographed picture of choice! (I know- HUGE!);)

Have fun!





9 comments:

Jen Petty said...

1. Bertie's Buds or just Buds, as in Bud on the Cosby show. You have to say it with the accent "Buuud".

2. Bertie's Ernies
3. Ernies, like in Sesame Street
4. Bammers
5. Bertie's Beauties
6. Bertie's Buffs

...enough dor now. There might be more coming. :)

Libby said...

Ultimate Warriors
Fitness Freaks

Possibly add Bertie in front of it...

Cheryl said...

brood or a clutch-group of baby "berties"

Cheryl said...

chickies

Amy said...

The Bertinators - get it:)

The Trotter Family said...

Bert's G's
Booty Busters
Bertie's Babes
Bertinette's
Happy Boot Campers
Babes in Progress
Bad Lasses

Gabriela Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gabriela Martinez said...

Bertie's Busy Bodies
Bertie's Power Rangers

Andrea said...

Bertie Babies (you know, like Beanie Babies)

Bertie Botts or Bertie Beans (in honor of Harry Potter)

Minions (if you're on a power high)